Pelvic health is an important topic people don’t often talk about. Women frequently suffer from pelvic issues, without any good solutions. While these conditions can be due to a variety of causes – many challenges are related to:
- chronic spasm of the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles
- muscle and tissue atrophy
- reduced circulation/lymphatic flow
- loss of flexibility
- and as a result, chronic pain.
Chronic muscle tension leads to many challenges throughout our body.
It’s commonly known that massage can be very helpful for the above issues in other areas of our body.
But up till now, there hasn’t been a good solution for massaging women’s pelvic floor muscles.
hi® is a professional quality massage system that can be used for full body massage, but is specifically designed for women’s pelvic massage. Its patented method combines percussive and vibrational massage in a unique way that has never been done before. It can be applied in three different ways:
(1) hi® massages deeply into the abdominal area.
(2) hi® massages both the lower abdomen and pelvic floor
(3) hi® can then massage the entire pelvic floor region
hi® is a great way to relax help tone the pelvic floor and abdominal areas.
Beyond general wellness, hi® is currently being explored as a non-medical adjunct to support various approaches from health care providers. Please note that we are making no medical claims about these areas, but they have very exciting possibilities.
Areas of possible benefit include:
- Potential support for urinary incontinence in women (more details)
- Supporting other approaches to chronic urinary tract infections/bladder infections in both women and men. (more details)
- Improving general abdomen and pelvic floor muscle tone
- Relaxing abdominal and pelvic muscles
- Potentially improving postmenopausal vaginal symptoms
- Enhanced intimacy with your partner
- Supporting relaxation during PMS/PMD
For any of these areas, please talk with your health care provider to get their input. If they want they are welcome to contact us as well.
hi® is the result of over 10 years of research working with thousands of women and couples.
hi® includes 12 months of access to specialized training. Training covers women’s pelvic and abdominal massage, specialized full body massage for women and couples, plus techniques for men’s health.
hi® training distills a decade of research by clinical sexologists working with thousands of women.
From this, you’ll learn practical skills that profoundly benefit both women and couples for relaxation, pain reduction, intimacy, and communication.
This includes online self-paced programs, periodic live-streaming classes with question and answer sessions, plus a private social network you can create an anonymous account on to talk with instructors, ask questions and discuss topics with others.
*Please note that hi® has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No medical claims are being made. The hi® product, and or any statements made by this site as well as any associated video, audio, or written content therein, are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. hi® and its related training programs are not intended as medical advice, or to replace the guidance from a qualified health care professional. This site and all associated content, and products are intended to be educational help share knowledge about wellness and relaxation approaches you should suggest with your health care provider. Visitors and customers with any medical or health-related concerns are encouraged to contact a qualified health care professional.